Whether you find yourself or a family member the victim of a dangerous product defect — such as a pharmaceutical drug that has left a child with a disabling or life-ending birth defect — or you are frustrated in your efforts to obtain a fair and just settlement from your insurance company, you deserve the best. Let us help you.
At Lee Murphy Law Firm, we strive to provide the most competent and effective legal representation to you and your loved ones. The partners at Lee Murphy Law Firm — James Lee Jr. and Erin Murphy — have the legal experience and resources to successfully help our clients settle cases against well-financed pharmaceutical and manufacturing companies. Lee Murphy Law Firm has the experience you need and the dedication you deserve during your time of need.
You trusted the multibillion-dollar pharmaceutical company to provide you with a safe medication that would not affect you or the life of your unborn child. You trusted the manufacturing companies to place a safe and fully tested medical device on the market. You trusted these companies to warn you and your doctors of possible side effects and their lifelong implications. You trusted your insurance company to provide for you in your time of need when your home and personal belongings were destroyed.
We know that choosing a products liability law firm to represent you is a serious decision. We understand how important this decision is to you and your family. Making the decision to hire a lawyer is a commitment. It is a commitment to yourself, to your family and to your case. Lee Murphy Law Firm has represented thousands of clients in their pharmaceutical drug and medical device claims. We have the experience and knowledge that you need.
Lee Murphy Law Firm is currently representing and investigating potential claims for thousands of women who have had a vaginal mesh product implanted. This device, once touted as a less invasive and less expensive way of correcting pelvic organ prolapse and incontinence, is now under heavy scrutiny. The mesh products are causing recurrence of prolapse and incontinence, chronic pain, infections, painful intercourse and many other complications. Women's lives are being destroyed by a device that was supposed to help them, but because of the lack of testing on safety and efficacy, women have to undergo several revision surgeries that may or may not help cure their complications. In addition to mesh products, we are also investigating:
- SSRIs: Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors are medications regularly prescribed as anti-depressant. When taken during pregnancy, they can cause severe birth defects.
- Topamax: Topamax is an anti-epileptic drug that, if taken during pregnancy, can cause severe birth defects.
- Yaz/Yasmin/Ocella/Beyaz: Yaz, Yasmin, Ocella and Beyaz are pills that are generally prescribed to women as birth control, as well as for the treatment of acne, PMS and PMDD. This drug has been linked to pulmonary emboli, deep vein thrombosis, blood clots and death.
- Pradaxa: Pradaxa is a blood thinning agent prescribed to patients who suffer from atrial fibrillation to reduce the risk of blood clots and strokes. It over-thins the user's blood, resulting in major bleeds that can result in prolonged hospitalization and even death.
- Hip implants: Metal-on-metal hip implants are in active litigation for causing pain and metal toxicity poisoning, loosening and spontaneously dislocating, along with many other complications. If you think you have a metal-on-metal implant, please contact us immediately.
When your trust in these companies becomes misplaced, and you and your loved ones suffer the consequences, let the attorneys at Lee Murphy Law Firm represent you. Let Lee Murphy Law Firm make a statement: pharmaceutical, manufacturing and insurance companies will be held accountable for their actions. They will be held responsible for the damages you have suffered at their hands.